Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I am happy happy happy lalalala...

All the stuff happening now with the book is marvelous. I love it. I can't say the last time I was so excited about anything, I mean literally jumping up and down and all of that. It's awesome. So anyway my publisher is going to give my regular blog (this one) my book blog, face book, twitter and mySpace a "make over" so it will be all book oriented which totally rocks. Today or tomorrow my book website will be up and people will be able to purchase the book from the web site. I guess it may be the end of next week before it's on Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com. I'd rather sell books through the website for now. The sequel is well on it's way and should be finished by then end of September to mid October.

No comments:

Post a Comment