Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Here it goes.

Julie Powell inspired me like no one else has been able to...ever. Given what she has gone through to do the Julie/Julia project, I will now start the Sabine/JK project. Granted JK Rowling doesn't have a cookbook from which I can cook from each day but I have a huge amount of respect for Ms Rowling and I feel a huge connection to her. Where she writes, how she writes, whom she uses for her characters etc. All those things seem identical to how I write.
Last Thursday I received the print proof copy for "A leap of Faith" you can't imagine how excited I was. Literally jumping up and down. I have let the publisher know about the changes which need to be made and should know be the end of this week when the launch date will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment