Thursday, July 8, 2010

Big changes for Faith!

So after spending that time with the kids in Sacramento I began to think what I could have done to make "A Leap of Faith" not only more interesting but more helpful. So after pondering those thoughts and taking some time off for my son's beautiful wedding, I have decided to make several major changes. Not only will the title change slightly, I am adding a prologue, at least one new chapter, and several new pages to some of the other chapters. Much more detail, more adventure, and more depth to everything. All of the revisions have to be done by the end of the month so that
I can have the new edition to my publisher in time to have it published so it can go to the international bookfair in Frankfurt in October. I might go with it but not sure yet, we'll see. I have a good feeling for the second edition and know it will reach much further than the first one did. I will most certainly let you all know how things are coming along. The new title is set, and half of the prologue is written so it is moving along nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment